Proud Member of SPOON
25 year-old mom who loves writing, cooking, gardening, and keeping some of you young'uns in line.
Forum Herald for The Old Folk's Home. If you got a PM from me, welcome to TV Tropes! My job is to answer any replies to the P Ms, and help newbies in general. Newly arrived wrong-doers, be careful when I'm around. (Or you know, don't be. It'll be easier to catch you).
A few words for all you tropers who struggle with low self-esteem. High self esteem is what makes all your other good values worthwhile. If you have faith in God, but no faith in yourself, then what good is your Faith? If you are kind to others but not kind to yourself, then how useful, really, is your kindness? If you have hope for the future, but no hope for yourself, how honest is your hope? Finally, if you can be objectively honest to others, but not to yourself (that is, lying to yourself about your own self-worth through a misapplication of self-esteem) how 'true' is that honesty? Start believing in yourself or you're only living a hollow life.
Add any Tropes which apply to me here: (You add them too!)
- Damsel in Distress: Much to her dismay
- Happily Married: I'm never letting him go either!
- Faux Action Girl: I can look tough...but that's about all that's tough about me
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl: Recovering
- Badass Bookworm: My wealth of knowledge astounds many...the 'badass' part of that may be exaggerated.
- Team Mom: I'm easily one of the elders in the Yackfest forums, and as such, often find myself in the role of 'Mom'.
- Friend to All Living Things: Especially horses and dogs
- Beware the Nice Ones: I've got a long memory and mean temper. The temper part just takes a while.
- Distaff Counterpart: To Newfable But he doesn't know it yet. :)
- Mook Maker- Formerly Pregnant Badass, except for the badass part. Whiney and pregnant is not a trope.
- "You shouldn't be a nice guy; you should be a good person" —Cutewithoutthe—
Leave a message and I'll get back to you after the beep. BEEP! (translation: graffiti away. please. I like attention.)
FringeBenefits - Just want to say that that picture is all kinds of adorable.
- yeah, too bad the kid isn't actually me. She looks like I did when I was a kid though. It's not creepy at all.
- Om nom nom. Make me an omelette :D ~a vandal
- Hi there! I'm not actually saying anything here, just providing your daily supplement of attention for no ulterior motive of my own whatsoever. :D - Noaqiyeum
- Hi cute girl that looks like Hannelore! -pets- :3 Epitome
- -gasp- Cooking show? Squee! If I vandalize your page, do I get like, a cake or something? Pwease? (Insert puppy-dog eyes here) I'll pay you in Monopoly money!
Everest - I love the kitty avatar you're using. Oh, and thanks for the advice in that one writing thread I made. :D
- ZOMG! Kitteh!...ahem...oh yes...my catchphrase...Coffee? *holds up flask*. - Bisected8
- Badass Bookworms UNITE! - MsieurLapin
- Is that you in those You Tube videos? You're cute! :3 ~Fuzy2K
- Yo-ori! My delay in hitting your page is inexplicable. :| Fortunately, I have remedied that now. :) - Keybreak
- CUDDLE BUDDIES
- Hello Excitadoodle :3 Keep up being you . ~Tuefel
- Im in ur page vandalizin ur... vandalism section. - Turtle
- Dragon Ascendant and Catapult Nightmare are always good tropes (although the latter is a little cliche... but that's what this whole page is about, right?). You can vandalize my page if you want to, too. - Amused Troper Guy
- Oh I vandalize your page today / Yes I will vandalize today / Not that you prob'ly care / Much about my troperware / Still nevertheless I've got to say / That I vandalize your page todaaaaaaay! - Belfagor
- I like your paragraph about self-esteem. - Sixthhokage1