I'm an 18-year old Mexican-American male living in Monroe, Washington. I measure about 5'10" and my weight shifts, but I'm generally in the 160 range. My dad is Mexican, but much like him, I mostly grew up in America and thus am most fluent in the English lifestyle (though I often get flak from friends for not knowing much Spanish).
I post on deviantArt
a lot, and I also highly enjoy playing video games, my favorite games usually being of the Nintendo brand, but also enjoying other brands and companies. While I've made my (albeit small) name on the internet mostly through posting art on deviantArt and FurAffinity, I am trying to experiment on becoming a Let's Player
My hobbies generally include playing video games, reading fictional books, drawing and doodling, watching videos on Youtube (ESPECIALLY Let's Plays), and generally being a lazy ass bastard. I haven't been much of a movie buff, but when the opportunity arises to see a movie, I will watch it. I enjoy some sitcoms on the side as well, Frasier
being one of the more notable ones.
And yes, my durrsona is a naga. Scalies need more love. :3
Trope Pages Launched:
Personal Tropes Include:
- Adorkable: Apparently, to many of my female friends, who constantly throw one liners like "cuuuuuuuuuuuute~" at me. Mostly to fluster me because I'm a modest guy. I mean, sure, I do stupid stuff like this◊, but...
- All of the Other Reindeer
- Angrish: I tend to lose my quiet, snarky nature when playing video games in favor of more cathartic methods of venting over epic failure.
- Big Snacker
- Blind Without 'Em: Subverted, apparently. Some of the optic people that we see to get new glasses for me are often surprised that I can even see anything with my eyesight, but as long as I don't have to read anything twenty feet away, I'm pretty good about making things out.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Both my teachers and parents alike take note that I very much have the capabilities to breeze through school assignments and whatnot, if only not for my laid-back nature.
- But Not Too Brown: Despite being half-Mexican, I actually don't really have the skin tone of a Mexican. I'm practically pale as a ghost. Makes you wonder what I'd look like if I was 100% white.
- Contemplate Our Navels: Well, 90% of my life I've spent in solitude, I've had plenty of time to do this.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Well, I'm kind of a shy wimp in real life, but I can kick ass at gaming, at least.
- The Cuckoolander Was Right: Often, people tend to think that the best ideas sound really stupid. This, of course, applies to my thoughts and opinions just as often.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Furry Fandom: Though most people don't actually notice it until I directly tell them. I don't go around flaunting off my interest much. Mainly, I'm into it because I can draw cuter things and Furries Are Easier to Draw.
- Hypocritical Humor: Oddly enough, while I despise actual hypocrisy, this appears to be one of my more favorite forms of wit.
- Mistaken for Gay: I'm a bit eccentricnote , I'll give 'em that, but just because I'm not a testosterone-driven pile of muscles and alcohol, does not mean I don't enjoy honkers and jay-jays as much as the next male adolescent.
- Let's Play: Starting to experiment with these as a side hobby on my Youtube channel. Level of success depends on viewer in question.
- One of Us: ...
- Proud to Be a Geek
- Pungeon Master: Whenever I get started on it.
- Rhymes on a Dime: Also when I get started on it.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: You know the drill.
- Sophisticated as Hell
- The Quiet One
- Wise Beyond Their Years: I've been using the internet since I was 12 years old, and back then, I actually managed to convince some 20-ish year olds that I was about their age with my grammar and spelling nazi-esque dialogue and somewhat expanded vocabulary. Even now, people get confused when they learn I'm 17 years old, since I can talk more like I'm in my mid-to-late-20's. Ironically, while I sound and act mature, I'm a natural babyface, so people also mistake me for being younger than I really am based on my looks.