Tropers / Acgla
Also known as Acglaphotis in the rest of the web. Sometimes I make small changes or launch a page or two, but for the most part I'm pretty invisible on the main site, and I lay pretty low on the forum. A couple of the pages I've launched are TheShockerLegit
Tropes that apply to me:
Some of my favorite works are:
- Hard Candy: The plot is great, the two-character dynamic awesome, and the superb coloring is something I've tried to imitate on my own movies.
- A Song of Ice and Fire: I just finished the
first novel whole series and I can't wait to pick up the next one. for ADWD.
- Dragaera: I've read the
first three eight books, and it seems to be a great series.
- HeLovesMeHeLovesMeNot: Two sided stories are always great.
- Brick: Someone give Rian Johnson more money and let him make movies for the rest of their life.
- Dexter: Why, there is a disturbing lack of serial killers as protagonist in fiction.
- Halo: Mostly the novels.
- Snow Crash: I needed the geek points for some stickers.
- DotHack: The AI buster novels. The rest are meh.
- Jumper: The novels.
- Wanted: The movie, as a guilty pleasure. Or just a pleasure really. Elfman outdid himself on this.
- The Big Lebowski: Uh, yeah.
- The Long Walk: The proof that King can write awesome stories without fucking them up.
- The Running Man: The book.
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off: I wish I had weekends as awesome as his.