Trivia: Sin and Punishment
- Fan Nickname: One of the Let's Plays on YouTube refers to Achi as "Seaweed Woman".
- Fan Translation: Prior to the official release on the Wii's Virtual Console, Vanit Studios made a texture patch that translated the menus, the interface, and subtitles, as well as providing some higher resolution textures. The patch though wasn't really necessary since all the spoken dialogue was already in English, save for the training level and the ending, but it does help those figure out the menus so player won't accidentally run into playing the game on Hard mode.
- No Export for You: The original Nintendo 64 version. Oddly enough, according to Wikipedia, it was going to be targeted at North American gamers, but by the time of its release the Nintendo 64 was at the end of its lifespan.
- Eventually rectified with the Virtual Console release, finally bringing the game to its intended audience.
- Saki Debuted in Smash Bros.: As an Assist Trophy. Though to the game's credit, its Virtual Console release beat Brawl to market by five months.
- Working Title: It was originally called "Glass Soldier" before it became Sin and Punishment. According to their Iwata asks they went through a ton of working titles another of which was The Wasteland. For some reason Glass Soldier was actually kept in the game's ending though.