- Fan Nickname: "The Angry Spacestation" for the game's Final Boss, the Adjudicator.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Coming out in 1999, you'll be lucky if you can even find a physical copy of the game anywhere on the net in this day and age. Thankfully Nyu Media rescued it in 2013 and you can acquire a digital copy at Steam, DESURA, Rice Digital, GamersGate, or direct from Nyu Media for a very reasonable price.
- Manual Misprint: In The Tale Of ALLTYNEX Guidebook, the KAMUI section indicates that the Mass-Produced ship fires at the same rate as the Alice ship. This is false; it actually fires faster.
- What Could Have Been:
- There was going to be a stage between stages 5 and 6, using a Dark Reprise of "Final Hour", the stage 1 theme. It was scrapped, and the "Final Hour" arrange was instead used for the final stage of RefleX.
- The final stage was going to have a scene where the Mechanized Temple crumbled to reveal the Final Boss, but time constraints resulted in the scene not being implemented.
- Stage 5's boss would've had more bosses in its Boss Rush.