- He Also Did: Has recorded two music albums.
- Old Shame: Considers his WCW run to be this.
- What Could Have Been:
- A match with Bam Bam Bigelow was announced for WrestleMania IX but was cancelled due to time constraints.
- WCW Halloween Havoc 1995 was originally going to include a match with Kamala (w/the Zodiac [Brutus Beefcake]) vs. Randy "Macho Man" Savage, but Kamala left (see Screw This, I'm Outta Here! on the main page) prior to the event. "The Taskmaster" Kevin Sullivan, the leader of the Dungeon of Doom, explained that Kamala had told him that he was "afraid" of Savage, so Sullivan beat Kamala up and sent him back to Uganda. The match was changed to Savage vs. Zodiac, which Savage won in a mere 1:30.
- WrestleCrap: His babyface run has been inducted.
- Also, by extension, the induction of the Dungeon of Doom as a group.