Tropers Online: 5,291
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
- Awesome Music: His entrance music.
- Badass Decay: As a face. Bobby Heenan even acknowledged this on commentary at the start of the Kamala-Kim Chee match on the USA Network March 28 (taped March 7), 1993 March to WrestleMania IX special, saying that Kamala didn't have the same kind of killer instinct that he had when he was with Harvey Wippleman and Kim Chee.
- Dork Age: His babyface run in 1993.
- Then there was his appearance on the July 26, 2004 Raw, where the Diva Search Idiots were supposed to try to "seduce" him, and, of course, none of them knew who he was.
- The Woobie: Not getting paid, losing his leg to diabetes, which cost him his career, yes, he qualifies.
- Lost his other leg a little under a year later due to the same thing.