Trivia: Judas Priest
- Fan Nickname: The band are often called "Metal Gods" by fans, in reference to their song. Even though said song was about giant robots, the title for many fans reflects the band's genre and how they are revered.
- Hitless Hit Album: Judas Priest have 11 albums rated Gold or Platinum in the US (One of them, Screaming for Vengeance, went 2X Platinum), yet only had one charting single listed below.
- Name's the Same: Exciter, a song title from their 1978 album Stained Class, is also the name of one of Canada's oldest thrash metal bands.
- No Hit Wonder: Although Judas Priest is considered one of the most iconic, popular, and influential heavy metal bands of all time, they've never had a major hit song. Their biggest hit, "You've Got Another Thing Comin'", peaked at 67 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- The Pete Best: Al Atkins, the very first singer of the band. Justified because he only sang in one demo.
- Promoted Fanboy: Tim "Ripper" Owens sang lead vocals for a Judas Priest tribute band before joining the real thing.
- Scott Travis reportedly once set up his kit outside a Priest concert hoping they would hear him and ask him to become their drummer.
- What Could Have Been: There were plans to release Turbo and Ram It Down as a double-album.
- They also did songs in the late '80s with... Stock Aitken Waterman. Yes, the same guys who produced "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley and "I Should Be So Lucky" by Kylie Minogue, wrote songs for a metal band. The songs were never released, but it is a curiosity among Priest fans on what the songs sounded like.