Trivia: Hot Potato
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Yep, it's Bill Cullen.
- A then-relatively-unknown Brad Garrett appeared for two weeks of the Celebrity format.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Charlie O'Donnell was best known for Wheel of Fortune, and at this point was under contract to Jack Barry-Dan Enright Productions; he also announced on The Jokers Wild and Tic-Tac-Dough. (Incidentally, original Wheel hostess Susan Stafford was also working for Barry-Enright around this time as Vice President of Public Relations, as well as being Enright's companion for many years.)
- Screwed by the Network: The show's brief lifenote was mainly due to its Noon timeslot, where many NBC affiliates generally preempted it in favor of either local newscasts or syndicated programming.
- The show's replacement in the Noon timeslot, Super Password, actually managed to thrive in said slot even with preemptions, mainly due to independent stations stepping in to air the program in lieu of the preempting NBC affiliates.