- Fan Nickname: The Level 2 Final Boss's official name is garbled, so fans have taken it to calling it "Glitched Kaleidoscope" (in theme with the Level 1 final boss's name, "Kaleidoscope").
- No Export for You: Temporarily averted with the Let's Build A Doujin Bundle 2! release. Time will tell if it gets released on other English-language websites.
- Promoted Fanboy: Tonnor, the developer of the game, gave the translators' blessing with regards to the patch. The release of the game on the bundle rendered the Gensokyo.org English patch official.
- What Could Have Been: In the game's files, there are several unused sprites and music tracks, hinting of possibly more alternate stages and one more member in the Shrine of Farewell. But for whatever reason, they got cut from the final game.
- There is a fan-operated Hellsinker scoreboard where you submit scores by uploading replay files. It hasn't seen as much activity as it did in the game's release year, but there is nothing stopping you from submitting new scores.