Trivia: Blaster Series
- Cowboy Bebop at His Computer: When Reading Blaster Vocabulary was repackaged as Reading Blaster for 5th Grade, the new box claimed that the premise of the whole game involved a U.F.O. spotted over Bizzaroville. This storyline is one of fourteen separate missions in the game, which are assigned to the player in a randomized order, making it completely obvious that the marketeers just plopped in the CD and wrote down the first thing that happened.
- Cross-Dressing Voices: Illitera, the female villain of Reading Blaster: Invasion of the Word Snatchers, is very obviously voiced by a male actor. Presumably this was the only way to make her sound more sinister.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Spot (at least in Math Blaster Ages 9-12), the Terrible Monkey King, and one of the hosts in Reading Blaster 2000 are voiced by Gopher and Tonka Joe.
- The Other Darrin: Rave in Reading Blaster 9-12 sounds like a preteen, but in Reading Blaster Vocabulary he sounds like a young child.
- Talking to Himself: Mark Sawyer was the voice of Blasternaut and Spot in Math Blaster Episodes 1 and 2, as well as the voice of the Trash Alien in Episode 1 and Dr. Minus in Episode 2.