Trivia: All the Boys Love Mandy Lane
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: If you live in America, at least.
- Reality Subtext: See the bits regarding the Les Yay and Mandy's ambiguous sexuality? Now throw on the fact that Amber Heard, the actress who plays Mandy, has come out of the closet.
- Though she is now in a relationship with Johnny Depp.
- Screwed by the Lawyers: One of the reasons why the film's American release was stuck in Development Hell until fall 2013.
- Screwed By The Studio: The other reason.
- The Shelf of Movie Languishment: The tale of this film's long-delayed American release is a long and tragic one that's almost more famous than the movie itself. The Weinstein Company spent three million dollars to pick the finished film up for distribution, and planned to give it a wide release in 2007... and then Grindhouse flopped despite large amounts of publicity and a warm reception from critics, along with other big studio horror films around the same time. The Weinsteins, feeling that horror films were now an unsound investment, sold the film to Senator Entertainment US, which has since gone out of business, leaving the film in limbo for years. Fortunately, this tale has a happy ending— the film was released in Britain, where it made back its budget 2½ times over and it will at long last get an official U.S. release in October 2013.
- Short Run in Peru: The film was released in Britain in 2008 and would not see any kind of legal release in America until 2013.