Tear Jerker: TRON: Legacy
- Sam and Kevin's awkward reunion can hit home for parents who are out of touch with their kids, or vice versa.
Sam: Dad?Kevin: Sam.Sam: Long time.Kevin: You have no idea.
- It's brief but, Kevin's understandable reaction upon realizing who it really is that's chasing them
Kevin: Tron, what have you become?
- "I fight for the Users."
- The flashback where Kevin Flynn sees the genocide of the ISO programs and realizes that there's nothing he could do to stop it.
- Then we get another flashback the explains what happened to Tron.
- In Fridge terms, the scene where Kevin reveals to his son that Quorra is the last ISO and all of Kevin's efforts to disguise her as a regular program. The scene when she tells Sam how she escaped the genocide only makes it worse.
- "Goodbye, kiddo."
- The music after they escape from the grid will gut you, otherwise you have no soul.
- This music video will surely jerk tears, albeit from the sheer amount of heartwarming this film has.
- This conversation from one of the trailers.
Sam: Alan, you're acting like I'm going to find him sittin' at work, just, "Hey, kiddo, lost track of time."Alan: (wistfully) Wouldn't that be something.
- It's so sad to hear the formerly energetic and cool Kevin Flynn wearily say "Life has a way of moving you past wants and hopes".