Tear Jerker: The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
- Basically whenever Flapjack gets sad...which is very often. You hate seeing that poor little guy cry.
- Also, whenever K'nuckles acts like a Jerkass towards Flapjack.
- When K'nuckles steals a special candy wrapper worth 100 pieces of candy from Flapjack, and leaves him in a heartbroken heap on the ground as he happily goes to claim his gift. It's also worth noting that Flapjack found it first.
- When K'nuckles greedily spends all of his and Flapjack's wishes on worthless things, even though he knew that it was slowly killing a mermaid. Seeing Flapjack tackle him in a fit of rage is just...
- How does K'nuckles deal with Flapjack being his guardian angel? He fakes his own death. You can guarantee Flapjack was heartbroken at the funeral.
- In the series finale, when Flapjack and K'nuckles turn into fish and Bubbie has to set them free into the ocean.
Bubbie: That's my baby! (sobs)