Tear Jerker: Cerberus Daily News
- A krogan raising a baby vorcha says his farewells to the 'mother' who helped and to the crew of the Nialla.
- Goronak nab'Kohor's final message.
- Suri"Nevi finally admits her feelings for Abattoir, only for him to turn up a little while later and tell her he's been hired to kill her, and fully intends to do so.
- The entirety of the Last Dance thread, in which Abattoir and Suri try to kill each other, despite their feelings for one another.
- "In the event of my death..."
- Viros Fenon's final stand during the Fall of Omega
Kevla “Go, please. Wanted to thank you first. You took me in, after Hegemony broke me. You, AEGIS, made me whole again. Thank you. You were. Family.”
- Also during the Fall, AEGIS looses two of it's long-term members; first Anna is murdered by Cerberus Agent Thanatos when she tries to stop him from ambushing the rest of the unit, then eternally cheerful batarian mercenary Kevla gives her life to allow her team mates to escape a Cerberus Atlas Mech. Kevla's Last Words are especially moving;
- The Omega Memorial thread.
- [[www.cerberusdailynews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7835 The death of Thomas Huntsman]]
- Last Rites
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.