Awesome: Cerberus Daily News
- During the site’s infancy, the community unites to drive off a Mary Sue.
- This series of posts effectively started Cerberus Daily News as a role-playing site, as it led to the creation of the forums the next day.
- Aphin finally kills Augment/Algar, the one responsible for the entirety of the Troubleshooters thread.
- After weeks of taunting, Harrad Illum and Gatrinex Arthutan face each other in the Seven Rings Race. ''Gentlemen, start your engines!''
- Operation Down with Discord A group of around 35 or so mercenaries lay seige to Discord's base to kill him and free his slaves. Includes, amoung other things, an elcor getting into a fistfight with a krogan. And winning.
- Have you ever thrown an Alliance cruiser into the sun? Eightball has.
- The entirety of the Who Goes There arc, a story spanning four months, dozens of threads and involving a significant portion of the CDN cast. Specific moments of awesome include:
- "I know of at least 200 ways to kill a turian while unarmed, and that's with my left pinky. You really don't want to know how many I know with my right."
- Aphin Protretho verbally beats down an obnoxious, krogan Blood Pack slaver.
- Mellas goes out in quite possibly the most metal way possible: being SHOT INTO SPACE.
- The final battle against Marcus Koren and his cult culminates in two boss fights between himself and his most lethal servant. For a moment, it looks like Koren will win... when Kate Parker decides thst she's done with him hurting her loved ones.
- Emily Wong's twitter feed. The single most epic thread in CDN history, running with multiple posts a minute for ten straight hours.
- Jarvius Septim, Shane Ryder, Urdnot Khrash and Sani'Atha nar Rakol manage to succeed in their suicide mission, becoming some of the only CDN members to destroy a reaper.
- Even in a war where everyone seems to be making one final Last Stand Abattoir's one stood out amongst them all.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.