is a tabletop roleplaying game by Hugh Dingwall and Vishăla Jekic.
It is unique among roleplaying games in that, instead of trying to describe its setting, it presents itself as an artifact from said setting. (One edition of Tribe8 was written in-character, but it wasn't actually assembled from scraps and oddities as Normality was.) In this, it has more in common with ergodic literature
(like House of Leaves
) than with traditional roleplaying games like Dungeons & Dragons
and The World Of Darkness
This "ergodic" tendency is also borne out in the fact that:
IOWA WE CASK NIACIN WE IX APOGEE IOWA
- The character sheets are more or less total gibberish, requiring players to interpret them to understand their characters.
- There is no resolution mechanic, in fact the GM is encouraged to actively lie to the players about their characters' perceptions and capabilities.
Normal mode of table ROM role-playing game, Hugh Dingwall and Vishal Jekic.
He has a unique role playing games instead of trying to describe the expansion, it presents itself as artifact in determining said. It is, he has more in common Ergodic literature (such as the House leaves) than in the traditional games such as Dungeons and Dragons Roleplaying and the World of Darkness.
Behavior that is "Ergodic" is born in that:
USE YOUR LIGHT, BUT AWFUL CHAINS
- Make discs are more or less gibberish, ask the players to interpret them to understand their properties.
- No mechanical resolution, self-GM players actively encouraged to lie about their perceptions of character and skills.
Cheong Rai Hospital, a private game. The study of dark wood, like the basement of the various International organizations and medium to send important).
To crazy for the three countries solutions include:
- General Motors, General Motors Institute, and his Skills are called
- and raise their level of Playing.
This game embodies the following tropes: