Stuff Blowing Up: Advertising
- In 2008, Discovery Channel ran an ad featuring their shows to the tune of the catchy campfire tune "I Love the World". During the refrain ("boom-de-yah-da, boom-de-yah-da"), the guy from Future Weapons blows up a building with a grenade launcher on cue with the first syllable.
- Awesome Barbeque. BOOM Awesome pool. BOOM
- Old Spice's devastatingexplosions.com in which The Man Your Man Could Smell Like presses a button and....well take a guess.
- Segata Sanshiro is so awesome that when he needs to advertise Bomberman he just judo flips this guy so hard that he explodes. Twice.
- There was a TV commercial featuring a trailer for the non-existent summer blockbuster Blow'd Up, which was exactly what it sounds like (it was an ad for a stock trading company; after the end of the trailer, the commercial cut to a guy selling all his stock in that movie studio).