is a Japanese tokusatsu
that aired from January 12 to March 30, 1999. It was the last production by Shotaro Ishinomori
, released posthumously, who intended for the series to be serious, while it was originally written to be a parody of older tokusatsu programs. The acting cast consisted of Japanese voice actors and popular singers of music in Japanese animation.
The evil Emperor Genbah
of the Muon Empire of the planet Tsedua seeks to use the Voistones of four children to control Demon Beast Hades, but his plans are foiled by Voicelugger Gold who takes the children to Earth. Years later, the Sentai now grown up children use the power of the Voistones to fight the Muon Empire and protect the Earth.
- Akiko Homura / Voicelugger Ruby: A fan of tokusatsu series of the 1970s, particularly Kamen Rider. She is the first to remember the events on Tsedua.
- Haruka Yuuki / Voicelugger Rose: She had been living in Los Angeles. She does not remember much about Tsedua, but her memory is slowly returning.
- Tomokazu Daichi / Voicelugger Emerald: A popular voice actor. He has memories of Tsedua and had been training his voice since his youth so it could be used as a weapon. He trains the other Voiceluggers to do the same.
- Takeshi Tenma / Voicelugger Sapphire: A self proclaimed "idol voice actor" who becomes the most powerful of the four children. He is adept at playing musical instruments.
- Voicelugger Gold: The savior of the other four Voiceluggers who can transform his voice to suit his needs.
- Android Pi: An assassin sent by Genbah that Akiko turns into a friend with her voice.
- Mu: An android that also befriends the Voiceluggers.
- Chaos: The former Voicelugger Gold.
- Emperor Genbah: The Big Bad. The ruler of the Muon Empire who seeks to use the Voiceluggers to resurrect Hades.
- General Gamma: The Dragon. Once head of the Muon Empire forces.
- Eyelash Line: The Dark Chick. Female leader of the Muon Empire forces.