A football-themed sketch show that originated on BBC Radio Scotland as a one-off Mockumentary
which eventually transferred to TV, more specifically at Hogmanay to replace Rikki Fulton's Last Call
Provides examples of:
- Artifact Title: The title was originally a nod to a documentary titled Only a Game?, broadcast in Scotland before the 1986 World Cup finals, which explored the history of Scottish football.
- Bias Steamroller: Chick Young, against anyone and anything that isn't a Rangers supporter.
- Blatant Lies: One sketch from 2011 featured Craig Whyte stating that Rangers would not go to the wall while all the stuff in his office was being repossessed.
- Curse Cut Short: Inverted with "Get tae Fochabers!".
- Kavorka Man: Frank McAvennie.
- Newscaster Cameo: Cathy MacDonald of BBC Alba shows up in the 2012 episode. Jackie Bird, Catriona Shearer and Heather "the Weather" Reid have also done cameos over the years. Inverted whennote Jim Spence interviewsnote Chris Hoy.
- Sound to Screen Adaptation
- The Unintelligible: The Hearts fan from 2011.
- Violent Glaswegian: Dr. John Reid.