A Canadian Dawson's Creek look-a-like, (complete with Dawson Casting), but educational. Plenty of Aesops abound, and much heartbreak and Hilarity Ensues along the way. The series lasted from January, 2001 to July, 2005. A total of 70 episodes in five seasons.
- Alpha Bitch: Anika.
- Canada, Eh?
- Crack Defeat: Anika winning the school election over Shannon. What.
- Dance of Romance: How Shannon and Craig get together, but it doesn't quite work out.
- Defrosting Ice Queen: Laurel. She's not a bitch, just kind of cold and detached.
- Everyone Can See It: Mark and Laurel at the beginning of season 2. There's even a betting pool on when they'll get together.
- Gayngst: Shannon.
- Love Makes You Dumb: Mark and Laurel. My god...
- Love Triangle: Mark, Jennifer, and Laurel in season 1.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette
- The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: Seriously, do these people ever go to class?
- Rich Bitch: How Anika and Erin (the school bitches) view Laurel, because she's from Toronto.
- Schoolgirl Lesbians
- There Are No Adults
- Unlucky Childhood Friend: Jennifer.