From the Site Plot:
"The fifth Holy Grail War ended in yet another failure, a wish was not granted due to the intervention of Emiya Shirou, Tohsaka Rin, and the Saber-class Servant Arturia Pendragon. The Holy Grail was seemingly destroyed, the rogue Servant Gilgamesh killed, and peace was restored to Fuyuki City. Shirou was taken under Rin's wing as a Magus apprentice, and Saber continued to exist despite the war ending through her contract with Rin.
A year and a half of peace passed, and suddenly something changed in Fuyuki. The Greater Grail became active again, and a new Holy Grail War was started. Who did it, the reason why, or how is a mystery; the only thing for sure is that Servants are being summoned again to fight for the Holy Grail. Those who are aware though, know something is terribly wrong:
There's more than seven Servants running around."
In case you hadn't picked up on this yet, the site is an RP based off the Fate Universe
, specifically events after the end of F/SN. With a current limit of 14 Servants[15 if you count Arturia] and 14 Masters, but unlimited Magi/Humans in general, the site is currently in the beginning phases of the plot, which for the large part is unknown at the moment. Outside of everyone clobbering each other for the grail, of course.
The site can be found here.
The site uses two C-Boxes for discussion; The IC-Box
which is mostly used for In-Character shenanigans, discussions, and overall random zaniness, and the OOC-Box
which is usually used for actually reasonable [ish] discussion, questions, introductions, and etc.
A very rough Character Page
is up, but it's very much a WIP atm.
This Forum-based RP contains the following tropes:
- All Myths Are True - For the most part.
- Alternate Universe:
- Kind of. Hollow Atraxia didn't exist here, but it takes place after the Canon Unlimited Blade Works end, specifically the good end where Saber lives.
- Well Hollow Atraxia DID happen; But It was Bazett's weird coma hallucination/dream, so she remembers it but it was nothing more than a loopy dream.
- Anyone Can Die:
- Especially if you don't meet your posting limit as a Servant or Master.
- Poor, poor Kenji.
- Cross Over:
- Gender Bender:
- 3 Beowulf is a female.
- But is STILL greatly irked by the lack of manly beards.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia:
- Of a sort. None of the Servants who were previously summoned remember the previous Wars.
- Except Archer, for some reason.
- Loads and Loads of Characters - 15 Servants, 14 Masters, plus all the humans and magi without Servants.
- Matter of Britain - Well yeah. Arturia, Merlin, Gawain...
- There Can Be Only One - While this is true, it hasn't stopped everyone and their grandmother from making alliances and factions.
- The Alliance:
- The Harwey Faction consists of the Harwey Brothers, who basically own all the business' on the planet, and their subordinates.
- Conversely, the Heroes of J00stis is Shirou and Friends. Or more correctly Rin and Friends, since Shirou doesn't even have a Servant, technically.
The IC-Box is known to contain the following tropes:
- Accidental Innuendo - Happens alot.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment - When the derp faces strike, no soul is left unscarred.
- Can't Hold His Liquor:
- Justified, as she is normally immune to all poisonous substances, but she seems to pay for it by being especially vulnerable to Ethanol. [Alcohol.]
- Gender Bender - Merlin does this to other people. Often.
- Never Gets Drunk:
- Everyone EXCEPT Hawwah. For the amount of drinking that goes on there, very few people actually seem to get drunk.
- Justified for Servants, as normally they are immune to Alcohol due to not being human. Unless Beowulf is around.
- Sliding Scale of Silliness Versus Seriousness - Occasional bouts of seriousness, but for the most part everything that happens in the Cbox is too ridiculous to be anywhere close to "serious."
- Something Completely Different - Compared to the serious and grim atmosphere of the Grail War, the entire C-box can be considered this in comparison. And it can dramatically shift in mood/focus in a few moments.