Roleplay: Fate/Distorted Memoria
- From the Site Plot:
This Forum-based RP contains the following tropes:
- All Myths Are True - For the most part.
- Alternate Universe:
- Kind of. Hollow Atraxia didn't exist here, but it takes place after the Canon Unlimited Blade Works end, specifically the good end where Saber lives.
- Well Hollow Atraxia DID happen; But It was Bazett's weird coma hallucination/dream, so she remembers it but it was nothing more than a loopy dream.
- Anyone Can Die:
- Especially if you don't meet your posting limit as a Servant or Master.
- Poor, poor Kenji.
- Cross Over:
- Gender Bender:
- 3 Beowulf is a female.
- But is STILL greatly irked by the lack of manly beards.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia:
- Of a sort. None of the Servants who were previously summoned remember the previous Wars.
- Except Archer, for some reason.
- Loads and Loads of Characters - 15 Servants, 14 Masters, plus all the humans and magi without Servants.
- Matter of Britain - Well yeah. Arturia, Merlin, Gawain...
- There Can Be Only One - While this is true, it hasn't stopped everyone and their grandmother from making alliances and factions.
- The Alliance:
- The Harwey Faction consists of the Harwey Brothers, who basically own all the business' on the planet, and their subordinates.
- Conversely, the Heroes of J00stis is Shirou and Friends. Or more correctly Rin and Friends, since Shirou doesn't even have a Servant, technically.
The IC-Box is known to contain the following tropes:
- Accidental Innuendo - Happens alot.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment - When the derp faces strike, no soul is left unscarred.
- Can't Hold His Liquor:
- Justified, as she is normally immune to all poisonous substances, but she seems to pay for it by being especially vulnerable to Ethanol. [Alcohol.]
- Gender Bender - Merlin does this to other people. Often.
- Never Gets Drunk:
- Everyone EXCEPT Hawwah. For the amount of drinking that goes on there, very few people actually seem to get drunk.
- Justified for Servants, as normally they are immune to Alcohol due to not being human. Unless Beowulf is around.
- Sliding Scale of Silliness Versus Seriousness - Occasional bouts of seriousness, but for the most part everything that happens in the Cbox is too ridiculous to be anywhere close to "serious."
- Something Completely Different - Compared to the serious and grim atmosphere of the Grail War, the entire C-box can be considered this in comparison. And it can dramatically shift in mood/focus in a few moments.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.