Recap: Yu Gi Oh The Abridged Series S 2 E 3 Dirty Dueling
- Aren't You Going to Ravish Me?: Tea is not nearly as miffed when the creeptastic Johnny Steps tries to assault her than she is when he backs off in his attempts to force her to date him.
- Big Brother Instinct: Averted in that Joey chose to spend his money on cards rather than his sister's eye operation, but played straight in his attempts to prevent Tristan from having sex with her.
- Bystander Syndrome: An entire crowd of people chooses to stand and watch passively as a grown man actively assaults a teenage girl in front of them. Including Yami, who assumed the assault was just part of the game due to how fun it looked.
- Captive Date: Due to a conflicting Love Triangle between the three, Yami is manipulated by Yugi into going on a date with Tea in his place.
- Cluster Bleep Bomb: Yami gives us one of the greatest examples in the entire series."Yugi, you little [bleep]! You son of a [bleep]ing [bleep] [bleep] [bleep]! I'm going to tear off your [bleep] and shove them right up your [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] and then [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] on your [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] with [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] in the [bleep] [bleep] and [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] your [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] [bleep] so then you'll have to [bleep] sideways! [bleep]!"(Notices Tea)(beat)
- Love Freak: Yami hates Tea specifically for being this. It later ends up turning into a Chekhov's Skill when she successfully uses a friendship speech to brainwash someone.
- Rhythm Game: Tea ends up playing one. It ends up being almost as Serious Business as playing a children's card game.
- Shout-Out: Tea and Yami sing an off-kilter rendition of "Something There" from Disney's Beauty and the Beast.
- Third-Person Person: Johnny Steps.