West and Gordon are assigned as escort to the Sultan of Ramapur and find themselves also protecting the Sultan's gift to President Grant - Akbar, a sacred white elephant calf. En route to Washington, D. C., bandits board the train and steal Akbar. West goes after the bandits while Gordon tries to deal with the Sultan's threats to declare hostilities unless paid one million dollars in compensation. Neither agent is very successful; they soon join forces and follow Akbar's trail, which leads them to a nearby gypsy circus.
Tropes present in this episode:
- Backup Bluff: Artie convinces the bandits that he has an army surrounding them by setting off firecrackers. And shouting a lot.
- Bodyguard Babes: The Sultan of Ramapur is accompanied by a bevy of beautiful, scantily-clad and well-armed female attendants.
- Everybody Lives: In keeping with this being one of the show's more lighthearted episodes.
- Faked Kidnapping: The Sultan brings a fake "sacred white elephant" to give as a gift to President Grant, arranges for it to be stolen, and then tries to shake the American government down for a million dollars in reparations.
- Graceful Loser: The Sultan. Even after Jim and Artie turn down his offer of a bribe he still leaves them a "parting gift" of two of his harem girls.
- Minion with an F in Evil: Hillard just can't quite manage to kill the poor baby elephant.
- Pull a Rabbit out of My Hat: A gypsy magician is shown struggling with this trick. Artie steps in to show him how it's done.
- Qurac: Ramapur, which is vaguely located somewhere in the Middle East.