Lisa gets in touch with her inner hipster after going to a music camp. Krusty is nominated for a Nobel Prize but it's a trap.
This episode contains examples of (YMMV tropes can be found here):
- Added Alliterative Appeal: While looking for evidence that Krusty made a cultural contribution, Homer and Bart find a video with a blackboard. The blackboard has the phrase "Gus got gas and the guy got gum".
- Adolf Hitlarious: A clock tower has two dolls hitting a Hitler-shaped doll with hammers.
- Hypocritical Humor: Right after telling Krusty that Europeans don't use the prefix "Euro" in everything, the judge orders Euro-guards to use Euro-cuffs on him. The Euro-cuffs do look like the symbol for Euro the currency.
- Plagiarism in Fiction: Krusty is lured into the Netherlands where he can be prosecuted for stealing jokes from a Dutch clown.
- Shout-Out: The title is obviously referencing High School Musical.
- Too Dumb to Live: While in jail, Krusty sings about having to become a prison snitch to get out and the fellow inmates who hear him beat him up.