Recap: The Simpsons S 22 E 10 Moms Id Like To Forget
Bart and Marge reunite with their old playdate buddies after Bart finds out that he has the same scar as a fifth grader who knows him.
- Mundane Made Awesome: Comic Book Guy's retelling of the event that gave the kids their scars (a prank by detonating all the fireworks of a Fourth of July celebration tossing red-hot top sabres to their hands) is narrated with an Epic Fantasy-style tone.
- Nerds Speak Klingon:Comic Book Guy: The answer is no, and I can say it in Na'vi and Klingon, which are pretty much the same. I have some theories about that, which I will share with you never.
- Poisonous Friend: The entire group to each other, pushing each other to more dangerous stunts and pranks, but the fifth graders' moms are the first to react, taking their children away and telling Marge that Bart is a bad influence as they leave.
- Serious Business: Dodgeball. Read below under Take That to understand why It Makes Sense in Context.
- Status Quo Is God: Lampshaded. In the end, Marge was reading a book about Status Quo.
- Take That: To dodgeball. The prize offered to the kids who won Springfield Elementary's Dodgeball Championship was not having to enter the next dodgeball championship.