Recap: The Simpsons S 14 E 10 Pray Anything
Homer starts praying for every little thing, but his good fortune spins out of control, especially after he sues Reverend Lovejoy and gets the church in a settlement.
- Amoral Attorney: The lawyer who helped Homer to sue the church. To him, the fact Homer was really injuried was just a "big plus".
- Big Damn Heroes: Reverand Lovejoy saves Homer and the town by praying to God to forgive the town.
- His Name Really Is Barkeep: Homer's lawyer's name is Harry H. Lawyer Junior.
- Inflationary Dialogue: When Homer was holding a party at the church, Moe offered a meal and kept downgrading its quality until it reached rat-level.
- Jerkass: Moe, he tries to murder Homer and skin him alive just because he wants to.
- Mysterious Middle Initial: Harry H. Lawyer Junior.