Written by Benton Connor & Calvin WongThe park workers form a bowling team called the "Park Strikers". All of their victories were thanks to Skips. They are competing in the championships and are going against the "Magical Elements", consisting of Death, Gary, one of the "Guardians of Eternal Youth", and the wizard that owns "The Power" keyboard.
This episode provides examples of:
- Absurdly High-Stakes Game: Rigby making a bet with Death. If Death's Team wins he'll get his team's souls and if Rigby's Team wins he gets...a bowling ball filled with souls. Mordecai and Benson aren't happy about this in the slightest.
- Achilles in His Tent: Skips leaves the team
- Blackmail: Death threatens to tell Skips's friends his real name if he doesn't sit the game out.
- Bowling for Ratings
- Broken Streak: The Magical Elements had been champions for hundreds of years until Skips broke their streak.
- Continuity Nod: Mordecai and Rigby use their bowling names, "Murdercai" and "Rigbone", from "Brain Eraser".
- Cheaters Never Prosper: When Skips shows up to compete, the Magical Elements starts using their magic powers to cheat. But in the end they still lost.
- Chess with Death: See Absurdly High-Stakes Game.
- Down to the Last Play: Skips just needs to get a strike to win while the other team gets ready to sabotage him. Despite their efforts to stop the ball, the Magical Elements lose and the Park Striker wins.
- Meaningful Rename: Skips reveals he changed his name from "Walks" to "Skips" because he got tired of people asking why he skips when his name is "Walks". "Diary" reveals this was a cover however.
- Rousing Speech: Rigby gives this to Mordecai and Rigby to not give up and they can still win after Skips quits the team. We later find out the real reason he gave the speech was he bet his teams' soul for a bowling ball filled with souls without their knowledge.
- Sad Times Montage: While the gang drives to the bowling alley knowing they can't win without Skips. and at the same time where Skips reminisces about the time he had with his friends when they were bowling.
- Villain Team-Up: The Park Strikers are going against a team consisting of Death, Gary, The leader of the Guardian of Youth, and the Wizard that owns "The Power".
- What the Hell, Hero?: Mordecai gives this to Rigby when they find out he bet their souls.