Recap: Primeval S 1 E 6
The Forest of Dean anomaly reopens, and people start vanishing at an alarming rate. Helen turns up and says they're being invaded by a creature unlike anything the world has ever seen - a highly evolved predatory bat from the future. Things get worse when they discover a brood of infants. After killing the parent, Helen and Nick agree to take the young through the Permian anomaly, to find the gateway to the future and stop any more from coming through. But their forays into the past could have catastrophic consequences.
- Dream Within a Dream: We get it Claudia, gorgonopsids are scary.
- Mama Bear / Papa Wolf: The Predator parents.
- Most Annoying Sound: This episode has more uses of the Wilhelm Scream than any other.
- OOC Is Serious Business: Cutter insisting that the Predators are far too dangerous to be kept alive and have to be destroyed.
- Stable Time Loop: The camp the team make in the Permian turns out to be the camp they found in the first episode.
- Villainous Rescue: The gorgonopsid
- Wham Line: At the very end:Cutter: Where's Claudia?
Cutter: Where's Claudia Brown?
Lester: I don't know anyone of that name.