Recap: Primeval S 1 E 5
The team investigate the savage death of a golfer and find an aerial anomaly. A Pteranodon appears and is suspected as the culprit. The creature is soon caught, but then Nick and Claudia find themselves besieged in a hotel with a swarm of flesh-eating pterosaurs outside. But help comes from an unlikely source.
- Curse Cut Short: Cutter after scorching one of the pterosaurs: "You little sh-!"
- Family-Unfriendly Death: The mini pterosaurs can strip flesh from bone in seconds.
- Fanservice: Abby again.
- Giant Flyer: The Pteranodon
- MacGyvering: Cutter puts together a flamethrower with a lighter and an oxygen cylinder.
- Non-Malicious Monster: Cutter clings to this belief when dealing with the Pteranodon, that the creatures must not be killed unless there's no other choice. He's eventually proven right.
- Shout-Out: The whole episode is one big homage to The Birds
- Villainous Rescue: Helen
- Wham Line: The trailer for the final episode:Cutter: ... the future?