- Bad Job, Worse Uniform: Candace's job at the toy store has her wearing a platypus costume, and later a brick costume. Fortunately, Jeremy (who wears a hat with a hot-dog on it as part of his job at Mr. Slushy-Burger) commiserates with her.Jeremy: The things they make us wear. At least you don't have a wiener on your head!
- Charlie and the Chocolate Parody: The boys remodel the Har D Har Toy Company's factory to look like Willy Wonka's (complete with Chocolate River and Oompa-Loompa look-alikes, which surprises Phineas).Badinkadinks: We will now lay waste to the surface dwellers!
- Did Not Think This Through: Doof's plan to imprison Perry inside a brick box would work better if he had some cement to keep the bricks together.
- Hypocritical Humor: Phineas and Ferb designed an inaction figure that did nothing. Later, when the company started selling toy bricks, Phineas wondered who'd play with a brick because they did nothing.
- Shout-Out: To The Emperor's New Clothes: The head of the Har D Har Toy Company believed he was wearing a suit only smart people were able to see.