Recap: Ink City S2: me1TD0WN
It started simply. Nightmares. Nothing new for Thrasher; being a robot didn't prevent him from dreaming while in sleep mode. But those dreams were usually about being killed and rebuilt, while these... these were different. Things that hadn't ever happened to him, involving people he'd never even met...When he asks if anyone else is having the same problem, he learns several other residents are — including Benson, Rigby, Jetstorm, and Misery. Compared to his, Misery's are more focused... mainly upon a girl in red doing horrible things that she can't quite make out, surrounded by black liquid. When she confesses that her dreams have her scared to the point she can't leave her room, Thrasher offers to help the banshee, becoming her personal bodyguard.But finding a friend and Protectorate didn't stop the dreams from coming. Or growing worse.The hallucinations came next. Whenever he looked at others, he didn't quite see them — instead, he saw sketches. Coding. Pixels and ink and paint.Desperate for answers — for the nightmarish visions to just stop — he decides to venture into the forest and seek the Fourth Wall. Though the ink monsters see him coming, none attack... they simply watch as he makes his way deeper into the woods. Even the Wall looks different to his eyes: only he can see the way energy flows through it. Was this responsible for everything...?
- Thrasher: THIS IS FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME, AND MY FRIENDS!
- Thrasher: I W1LL BREAK TH1S W0RLD THAT DES1TR0YED AND BR0KE ME...!!!
This Event includes examples of:
- Awful Truth
- Came Back Wrong
- Cooldown Hug: Attempted by Misery. It didn't work.
- Doomed by Canon: With Robotomy canceled and unlikely to see any sort of revival, Thrasher no longer has a home world to return to... and that knowledge leads to his own demise.
- From Bad to Worse
- Go Mad from the Revelation
- Interface Screw
- Odd Friendship
- Oh, Crap: A City-wide version when residents feel the shockwave caused by Thrasher striking the Well, and arrive to see it badly cracked.
- Protectorate: Misery becomes this for Thrasher.
- Recurring Dreams
- Taking You with Me: Attempted on the Ink Well, and by proxy the City itself.
- What Have I Done: Said verbatim by Thrasher when he realizes Misery saw the same vision.