Lois mistakes Stewie's drawings of her being killed for him not being around Peter enough, so she tells Peter to bond with Stewie, which they do, by pranking Lois constantly. However, they go too far by putting her in the car and pushing it into a lake. Lois is understandably angry at Peter for that, and when Stewie tries to defend Peter, Lois tells him to go to his room, and feels betrayed when Peter lets Lois do that. Peter makes up for it by taking Stewie to Disney World, where Stewie is kidnapped and put on the Tiny World ride.
Meanwhile, Chris accidentally breaks Herbert's window playing baseball and has to do chores, much to the old man's delight. He even fantasizes himself as Audrey from Little Shop of Horrors
with Chris as Seymour.
This episode contains examples of:
- Comically Missing the Point: When Lois sees drawings of Stewie violently murdering her, she comes to this conclusion: there aren't any pictures of Peter, so they should spend more time together. The teacher concurs.
- Executive Meddling: The subplot of Chris doing chores for Herbert had to be completely watered down as FOX was scared of the pedophile jokes that would spring from the storyline. The DVD commentary goes into detail about what would have been in the subplot had FOX not interfered. On the plus side, it did show that Herbert actually cared about Chris enough not to take advantage of him, but the "Chris lives with Herbert the Pedophile" subplot on the season eleven episode "Chris Cross" got away with more than what this episode did.
- Motor Mouth: Stewie's reaction about going to Disney World.
- Overly-Long Gag: Peter and Stewie laughing as they kidnap Lois, lock her in the car, drown her, hitchhike home, stop at a McDonald's (or some kind of diner or fast-food restaurant), and come home. According to DVD commentary, Seth MacFarlane did the laughing for both Peter and Stewie in one take and it tired him immensely. He promised never to do that again, which explains why on the American Dad episode "The Weiner of Our Discontent"note , a similar sequence where Stan laughs at Roger on their way home from the airport was undercut with a scene of Steve and his nerd friends going to Toshi's house.
- Take That
- The third act is this for Disney in general. For example...
- One of the rides is called the "Disney Stock Ride", which sends the rider plunging down.
- One of the lost kids forced to sing on the Tiny World ride says if Stewie doesn't sing, he'll be put in "a Christmas movie with Tim Allen".