Daria travels with Jane, her rocker brother, Trent, and his friend Jesse, to a rock festival, but traffic jams, bee stings, roadside bathroom breaks, broken glasses, and Trent's busted van find the quartet stranded on the side of the road.
This episode provides examples of:
- The Alleged Car: Don't worry! They're not taking Trent's busted up car to the concert. They're taking his drummer's busted up van to the concert.
- Drives Like Crazy: Trent. Made worse by the fact that Daria and Jane are riding on an old trunk instead of seats with proper belts.
- Brittany, when she takes control of the wheel after Stacy signaled her about an Outlet Mall.
- Heroic B.S.O.D.: Stacy almost got a panic atack when the Fashion Club was criticizing stretch pants and she was wearing them. Sandi had to snap her out of it by assuring her that she was wearing leggings.
- Humiliation Conga: Daria's day just keeps getting worse and worse.
- Literary Allusion Title: The Road Warrior becomes The Road Worrier.