The Arrested Development episode "Storming the Castle" provides examples of:
- Awkward Father-Daughter Bonding Activity: Tobias buying himself a leather outfit in order to bond with Maeby. She doesn't really approve of that move.
- Blanket Fort: Buster builds one with Lucille.
- Brick Joke: George Michael's smooth, lady-like legs prove to be important when GOB needs a woman to be the "legs" in his Saw a Woman in Half trick.
- Failed Attempt at Drama: When Rollo's limo drives off after threatening GOB, the window doesn't pull up as desired, so he has to pull it with his hands.
- It's What I Do: This episode's aesop. Michael as well as his son realize they cannot change who they are.
- Nice Guys Finish Last: Lindsay mentions this about Michael.
- Oblivious Guilt Slinging: Big moment towards the end. Both GOB and George Michael tell Michael what a great person he is while Michael was about to screw his brother over.
- Saw a Woman in Half: The important "illusion" GOB plans to perform at the Gothic Castle.