Pre Ass Kicking One Liner: Web Animation
- Red vs. Blue has a lot of them:
Tucker: "Where are you going?"Tex: "Red base. Kill everybody. Get the flag back."
- Just before fighting O'Malley, Church rattles off a number of these lines such as: "You're just one big headache, and I've got a whole pistol full of aspirin!" and: "I've got half a mind to kill you! And the other half agrees!"
- With Tex snarking in the background. Even though those are clever, they're very corny.
- "My name is Michael J. Caboose. And I. HATE. BABIES!!!" — Just before massacring an army single-handed.
- At the end of season 1, Donut, before killing Tex at super-long-range with a plasma grenade: "HEY, BITCH! REMEMBER ME? I SAVED SOMETHING FOR YA!"
- "Okay, so who's first?" The next episode is a 7-minute episode of her absolutely demolishing Sarge, Grif, Simmons, and Tucker at the same time, without even breaking a sweat. Also they're all armed and she's not. It doesn't matter.
- Still the best one goes to Washington "Peace talks have broken down, now we do it OUR way"
- How has anyone forgotten "You just got Sarged!" Subverted when he doesn't get to finish it once.
- "I have to kill fast, and bullets too slow!"
- Ultra Fast Pony. After enduring some Too Much Information-inducing commentary from Discord for two episodes, Twilight fires back with, "Hey, Discord! Suck it!" just before unleashing the magic friendship laser.
- "Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! It will be delicious!
- And Penny in the S1 Finale: "Don't worry Ruby. I'm combat ready!"
- In the Iron Man vs Lex Luthor Death Battle, one given near the end practically puts the final nail in the coffin of the other fighter before getting the crap kicked out of him. (Spoilers!)
Tony: I don't know, Lex. Being a god can't be too hard, I mean, I'm the most intelligent, capable person on the planet. I'm not playing god. All this time, I've been playing human.