Pre Ass Kicking One Liner: Animated Films
- The Disney Animated Canon:
- Sleeping Beauty: "Now you shall deal with me, dear prince. And all the powers of HELL!" (cue Evil Laugh and Maleficent turning into a dragon.)
- The Lion King: "They call me MISTER Pig!"
- Aladdin: "A snake, am I? Perhaps you'd like to see how sss-snake-like I can beeeeeee!" Jafar before he, well, turns into a snake.
- The Great Mouse Detective: "There's no escape this time, Basil!" Ratigan says this in his Villainous Breakdown and prior to his No-Holds-Barred Beatdown on Basil.
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame: "I'm going to do what I should have done TWENTY YEARS AGO!" Frollo before he attempts to murder Quasimodo. His second one-liner, "And he shall smite the wicked and plunge them into the fiery pit!" would count if not for Frollo being subjected to a deliciously karmic Disney Villain Death before he can do anything else, making these his Famous Last Words
- (Shan-Yu: It looks like you're all out of ideas.) Mulan: "Not quite!"
- "I am ready baby! Light me!" Mushu before he takes off with the rocket.
- The Princess and the Frog:
- Tangled: "You want me to be the bad guy? Fine. Now I'm the bad guy." Said by Mother Gothel (the villain) before she defeats Rapunzel offscreen.
- Big Hero 6: "WOMAN UP!" Said by Go Go Tomago, before destroying a tower of microbots.
- "Welcome to the boss level!" Turbo in his One-Winged Angel form in Wreck-It Ralph
- Treasure Planet: "Chew on this, ya puss-filled boils!" Said by Captain Amelia, while shooting at pirates.
- In the opening of Kung Fu Panda we have: "The warrior said nothing, for his mouth was full. Then he swallowed. And then he spoke."
- "Enough talk! Let's fight!"
- In Superman/Batman: Apocalypse...
Superman: This ends now.
- He then proceeds to incinerate a whole army of Doomsday clones with a massive, sweeping blast of his heat vision.
- Team America: World Police: "Hey terrorist... Terrorize THIS!" The whole film is a parody of every cliché in action movies.
- Not an Action Hero example, but it does come before ass-kicking . . . . "Hello, Oogie."
- Jamie in Rise of the Guardians right before the final battle with the Big Bad Pitch: "I *do* believe in you. I'm just not afraid of you."
- Vitruvius in The LEGO Movie gets offended by Lord Business calling him old. He expertly turns this insult into a pre asskicking one liner before laying waste to Business' robots.
Vitruvius: Did you just call me old?Lord Business: Yes.Vitruvius: Well, Junebug, I prefer the term...experienced. (Cue dismantling of all surrounding robots)
- It's the victory that doesn't last long due to Lord Business' Genre Savvy: He decapitates Vitruvius when he isn't looking, who's picked the not-so-ideal moment of relaying some wisdom to Emmet. Still, the awesomeness doesn't wear off because this is Morgan Freeman who's voicing Vitruvius here, plus, it was amazing to see the way he dispatched the robots so skillfully after delivering the perfect line in such a composed manner. And he's blind.