"Hey, Robert, make a TV Tropes page, please."Organised Nonsense is a video game podcast commonly abbreviated to "ON". The podcast officially began on August 1st, 2015 with an episode entitled "Just wait for it to happen to Metal Gear", a fact that they would have remembered if they were a true fan like this troper is.
—Christian - Episode 96: "Rob Knows Whats Up"
Organised Nonsense contains examples of:
- Aborted Arc: The group once ran Let's Plays of Cory in the House and Pokémon Soul Silver. Kevin played both as Reidy and Christian watched, providing him with encouragement and colour commentary. Both series were discontinued as the trio ran out of things to say about the games soon after starting.
- Freudian Slip: During the infamous Episode 80 - Organised Nuns - Kevin introduces the podcast as the titular nun organisation, possibly hinting at his desire to join a convent.
- Hypocritical Humor: Invoked at least once per episode.
- Shout-Out: Occasionally towards several regular listeners.
- Spin-Off: The series had a short-lived spin-off entitled Trash Talk, where Reidy and Kevin talk about anime instead of video games. Discontinued after Christian became more aware of anime culture, removing the necessity to have a separate series. Another spin-off, Nonsense Ga Gotoku, has Christian and Reidy discuss the current Yakuza game that they've played. It started with Yakuza 0 but has since not seen any updates after their video on Yakuza Kiwami was turned into a regular discussion video.