The Gaary Roamin
Rob Podcast, commonly just referred to as GRR, is a podcast created by Rob Moran, creator of Unforgotten Realms
starring him and his two friends, Roamin and Gaary. They mostly consist of the three of them scrawling penises and posting irrelevant pictures on their virtual whiteboard. You can find the series here
This podcast provides examples of:
- Butt Monkey: Gaary
- Flying Brick: Not worth it according to Roamin. You'd either fly into birds or have people swing bats at you for no reason.
- Macgyver: Subject of an episode in which the trio debate whether or not a Racist Sandwichboard would be useful to him, amongst other things
- Recycled INSPACE: Robs suggestion for the Winter Olympics is simply every event from the Summer Olympics, with the exact same athletes, except ON ICE
- Refuge in Audacity: Oh so much
- Running Gag: Many, mostly based around Gaary's constant reuse of pictures and answers, which is a running gag in itself.
- Magic Johnson, often carrying a supersoaker full of his HIV-infected blood. It makes sense in context
- Darth Vader, Gaary's answer to essentially every question
- The Iron Man suit and a Lightsaber, after Roamin insisted that these were realistic weapons for use in a zombie apocalypse.
- Superheroes flying into birds
- Speaks Fluent Animal: Subverted. "Animals don't say shit!"
- What Kind of Lame Power Is Heart, Anyway?: The first podcast is a debate over terrible superpowers]]