: A character, who is determined to get by with the least amount of effort.
- Straight: Dale postpones important tasks and mostly goes through the motions, never staking himself on anything or doing more than the required minimum.
- Exaggerated: Dale's working days consist of clapping some keys here and there, frowning, walking around the room feigning frustration, sighing and slacking off when no-one's watching.
- Downplayed: Dale may go an extra mile if you persuade him with a tempting offer, but otherwise he isn't going to do anything more than the absolute minimum.
- Justified: Dale lives by the motto of not making waves.
- Inverted: Dale is an ambitious workaholic, who invests in everything he does like crazy.
- Dale suddenly volunteers in an important group project.
- Dale is just bored out of his mind with whatever tasks he's normally saddled with. When he finds something that interests him, he actually puts in a worthwhile effort.
- Double Subverted: Because he knows it will get him some credit with him doing the least amount of work in the group.
- Parodied: ???
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Dale does put in a fair amount of effort.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: Dale appreciates nothing because of how little effort he put in, so he becomes extremely stand-offish and even less motivated.
- Reconstructed: In the process Dale realizes how much he just couldn't care less and likes it that way.
Back to doing what I've been doing the whole time - almost nothing