: An attractive woman who is very, very tall.
- Straight: Alice is around 6'3" tall.
- Exaggerated: Alice is around 3 stories tall.
- Downplayed: Alice is around 5'9" tall
- Alice has legs so long that it makes her taller.
- Her ancestors were tall people, so Alice is of this height.
- Inverted: Alice is considered attractive because she is short.
- Subverted: Alice was just standing next to very short people. Alice is of normal height...
- Double Subverted: ...only to be revealed to have the ability to become taller!
- Parodied: She is so tall that she has a lot of trouble getting some room to move around.
- Zig Zagged: Its hard to tell how tall Alice really is, due to camera angles and the people around her.
- Averted: Alice isn't tall at all.
- Enforced: She is designed for appealing people that likes taller women.
- Lampshaded: "You're... so... TALL!"
- Invoked: Professor Drachenstein gives Alice a growth serum, so she will fit his ideal image of beauty.
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Alice takes a shrinking serum so she won't stand out so much.
- Discussed: "Dude, who could have thought that amazon would have been that tall!"
- Conversed: "I'm still wondering... how come there are pictures of women taller than men?"
- Due to her height, she suffers an illness caused by her sudden growth, and she needs to be operated so she can stop growing to cure the illness.
- Alice can't find attractive feminine clothing of her size, making her Hollywood Homely.
- Played For Laughs:
- Alice is so tall that she clumsily ends up accidentally banging her head on the door frames repeatedly or even getting stuck on small objects.
- Alice's upper body is permanently out of frame. When she appears in scene, every man looks up and drools.
- Played For Drama: Alice is shunned for being tall, and is called a freak. She just wants to have some friends.
Back to Statuesque Stunner