: The abilities of characters who would ordinarily be vastly different are balanced in a Cross Over
- Straight: Untrained street ragamuffin Bob and elite dragon slayer Charlie fight on even ground.
- Exaggerated: A Physical God and a puppy fight on even ground.
- Downplayed: Powerful characters remain powerful and weak characters remain weak in the Cross Over, but Curbstomp Battle is mostly averted.
- Justified: A higher force overseeing the story artificially equalized the characters' power.
- Inverted: The gap between the Super Weight of characters gets larger in the Cross Over.
- Subverted: Charlie later reveals that he was just holding back.
- Double Subverted: ...and so was Bob.
- Parodied: A little kid who was a mere Tag Along Kid becomes a Physical God in the Cross Over.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Characters' effectiveness in-game is congruent with their Power Level and competence in the canon material.
- Lampshaded: "How can you be standing up to me now?! You couldn't even touch me in our own world!"
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: Bob uses their now fair footing as what's possibly his only chance to get revenge on Charlie.
- Defied: Charlie uses all of his power, rules be damned!
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Go back to Power Creep, Power Seep
. We can't have them getting disproportionate amounts of views, now, can we?