Playing With: Making Love in All the Wrong Places
: Public sex.
- Straight: Alice and Bob have sex in a public restroom, in the car, etc.
- Exaggerated: Alice and Bob have sex on the field during the Super Bowl at halftime.
- Downplayed: Alice and Bob have sex in their living room, with the curtains opened... With the lights out, and past midnight.
- Alice and Bob are Insatiable Newlyweds who want enjoy their sexual life to the fullest by trying creative and daring stunts.
- Alice and Bob are a couple that has fallen into the tedium and routine... However, one (or both) of them proposes to try something new and risky to reinvigorate the passion they once had.
- Inverted: Alice and Bob have sex in their own bedroom at home.
- Alice and Bob have sex in their hotel bed.
- Alice and Bob have sex at their home.
- Alice and Bob appear to be having sex in a race car. However, a change of angle reveals that it's just a novelty bed shaped like a race car.
- Double Subverted:
- But the people in the next room can hear them.
- But they left the curtains open, so everyone can see them. (And maybe hear them, if the window's open or this is an apartment with wafer-thin walls.)
- They're in the backyard.
- Parodied: Alice and Bob had sex in the same room as a Generic Doomsday Villain as the latter was televising his world domination across the globe. The couple can be seen on a corner of the screen.
- Zig Zagged: Alice and Bob had sex in an abandoned factory on midday, where there are hardly anyone around.
- Alice and Bob have sex in the privacy and comfort of their home.
- Alice and Bob don't have sex.
- Enforced: Rule of Sexy and/or Rule of Funny
- Lampshaded: "Can we do it on a boat, in a train, with a goat, in the rain?"
- Invoked: Alice suggests doing it out in the backyard, and Bob is turned on.
- Exploited: Someone spied and videotaped the scenes to blackmail them.
- Defied: Alice and Bob worry too much about getting arrested, and so agree to have sex only at home.
- Discussed: "Is it even possible to do it there?"
- Conversed: "I wouldn't try it..."
- This can get Alice and Bob arrested and/or publicly humiliated.
- And some places (such as out in nature) carry additional dangers.
- Reconstructed: But their sex was too bizarre for the police to take action.
- Played For Laughs: Alice and Bob are having sex in a confessional, and a couple of nuns see them...and run inside the confessional.
- Played For Drama: Alice and Bob get caught by Officer O'Hara and face a Humiliation Conga like no other.
Back to Making Love in All the Wrong Places