: A good guy/girl who is characterized by light.
- Straight: Sakura is a miko or something similar who is dressed in white, and also serves as the healer by using White Magic, Holy Hand Grenade etc.
- Exaggerated: Sakura is so Pure and Good that any Darkness is faded. She's also one of the kindest people you'll ever meet.
- Downplayed: She has a few light-themed abilities, and while not perfect, is willing to be as good and nice as she can be.
- Justified: Light is pure and honest and is a bringer of life, and anyone associated with light also carries those qualities.
- Inverted: Dark Is Evil/Light Is Not Good
- Subverted: Sakura is actually evil, or at least not completly good, and uses light as a disguise.
- Double Subverted:
- Parodied: We hear an Ethereal Choir when we hear her name.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Sakura is associated with light and stars etc but is not particularly good or bad.
- Enforced: "We needed a heroine who would make the perfect couple with the dark but equally heroic Kim Min Su."
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: Sakura to be nonthreatening and show the world her goodness wears white
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Sakura wears white and uses holy themed powers, but she's an unrepentant Blood Knight and Token Evil Teammate.
- Discussed: "Your kindness is like a bright light in my life."
- Conversed: "A beam of sunshine on a dark and cloudy illuminates the pure hearted maiden. Subtle isn't it?"
- Deconstructed: While The Hero is good The White Glowing Angelic Wings are a Bad Omen mainly white wings represent misfortune and death. This turns his already difficult mission into an extremely painful ordeal, as he has to clash against the people he's meant to save.
- Played For Drama: The Minister grants the Paladins the power of the light... However, said light turns to be the trapped souls of good people unwillingly "harvested" to generate said kind of power. Needless to say, Paladins who find out the truth don't take it well... At all.
Back to noble and kind Light is Good