: Two characters who survive a harrowing ordeal together have sex to celebrate being alive.
- Straight: Bob and Alice have sex after surviving a battle with Emperor Evulz.
- Exaggerated: Bob and Alice have sex after any incident that is even vaguely stressful.
- Alice & Bob celebrate surviving the battle with a passionate make-out session.
- Alice and Bob got into a fight with Jay which could have easily gotten them injured & celebrate not getting injured with sex.
- Justified: Bob and Alice have had feeling for each other for quite some time. Coming so close to dying against Emperor Evulz made them realise that life was too short not to let such feelings go unsaid, and so they acted on them and became lovers.
- Subverted: Bob and Alice survive the Battle with Emperor Evulz and start kissing, but Alice pulls away before they can go too far.
- Double Subverted: ...but they continue right where they stopped before, once they are in a more suitable setting, like a comfy bedroom.
- Parodied: Alice and Bob try to engage in explicit sexual activity after defeating the Emperor, but his surviving minions interrupt them over and over again.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Alice and Bob don't have sex after defeating Emperor Evulz.
- Enforced: "The viewers want to see some skin, so put a sex scene at the end of the movie."
- Lampshaded: "Ah, sorry to interrupt you guys, I figured you'd be busy..."
- Invoked: "We've saved each other's lives. I say, let's enjoy them to the fullest..."
- Exploited: Once Emperor Evulz is dead, The Dragon plans a sneak attack on Alice and Bob when they least expect it. Guess when that moment is?
- Defied: Alice and Bob refrain from having sex because of their moral and religious convictions (or just because this is the worst possible time and place to do it), despite wanting each other badly.
- Discussed: "And then you had sex with her?"
- Conversed: "Gee, if I were in a situation like theirs, I wouldn't be able to stop myself, either."
- Deconstructed: Alice and Bob have sex after defeating Emperor Evulz, but because they had sex in the heat of the moment with no forethought, it puts a strain on their relationship and Alice must cope with an unwanted pregnancy.
- Reconstructed: Alice and Bob bring condoms to every battle now.
- Played for Laughs: Immediately after defeating Emperor Evulz, Bob and Alice have sex on the spot, in the Emperor's throne room. Bonus points if Drake and/or Lance walk in on them and one of them says "Now thats what I call a happy ending."
Phew! We made it to the end. I think this calls for Glad-to-Be-Alive Sex