: Ageless Faceless Gender Neutral Culturally Ambiguous Adventure Person.
- Straight: You can choose the MC's face, name, species and gender.
- Exaggerated: The Five-Man Band change their jobs with the Job System. The only thing they have of their own are their names, which you chose using the Hello, Insert Name Here mechanic.
- Downplayed: The hero has a few features that are constant, such as being tan from the place they live or having scars from battle, but the rest of it is up to the player.
- It's supposed to make it feel like the main characters are your army/friends/children.
- The player character is a shapeshifter of some sorts, so he/she/it doesn't have a clearly defined appearance.
- Inverted: You can't chose much about the game because of Railroading.
- Subverted: They're not the real heroes. They're a group the heroes brought together to help them on a dangerous mission.
- Double Subverted: You can pick the heroes too - you can also make more groups like that.
- Each one is literally an Artificial Human made by their "adoptive father", each from the DNA of his dead quintuplets. This also explains why they're identical except possibly in gender.
- Their species change with the jobs, by the same process the Job System works.
- Zig Zagged: Some groups you can use are preset, some aren't.
- Averted: You can't pick anything about the heroes.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: The heroes use their Adaptive Ability to trump over situations that would be far more difficult for a conventional adventurer.
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to FeaturelessProtagonist