Nightmare Fuel: The Aquabats!
- The Aquabats vs. the Floating Eye of Death! has a number of rather dark songs:
Chemical bomb, chemical bomb
- "Sequence Erase!" is a sinister ditty about a super-villain plotting to destroy the time-space continuum.
- "Chemical Bomb!", a bright and mellow song about the narrator getting fed up with pushy people at the grocery store and idly ruminating on The End of the World as We Know It and the grisly deaths of all the people who annoy him.
Eyes melt, skin explodes, everybody's dead
It won't be long, it won't be long
People gonna run around losing their heads
Chemicals help him cut back on the pain
- "Monster Wedding!" The protagonist has been transported to a planned wedding, where all the other attendants are monsters and his bride smiles at him in a predatory manner as she walks up the aisle. Cue the ending, where he whispers for a moment, then shivers, then screams. And it ends.
- "Amino Man!" is about a body builder whose obsession with building mass turns him into a hideous over-muscled monster.
But he got so big he ran out of skin to strain
He popped his brain!
- "Meltdown!" from Charge!! is a manic and unsettling song about a man being driven over the edge by his stressful life, with lyrics implying attempted suicide:
It has come to this
And now I must
And now I must surgically remove myself!