's songs, for the most part, aren't so much scary, as they are too fastpaced and energetic for night listening. However, they have a few songs which make for good examples.
- "Through the Loop". As if the fact that the music is unsettling, it samples the psychedelic boat ride from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
- "Tarantula" may sound So Cool It's Awesome at first, but if you closely observe the lyrics, you realize the song musically resembles a bad heroin trip. Not to mention the song begins with a funky reggae part, then breaks down into fast paced Dn B.
- "Still Grey". it's so calm yet so... Nerve wracking.
- The video for "Propane Nightmares". Enough said.
- "Comprachios." As if the fact that the song sounds creepy and that Rob sounds like he's begging to live as he sings isn't bad enough, the song is about a kid repeatedly being abused by his parents, to the point where they drown him.
- Similar to "Tarantula," "Witchcraft" is awesome musically, but the lyrics are about a guy finding his girlfriend dead from an apparent murder.
- The remix of "Witchcraft" by Belgian producer Netsky turns it into a calm and relaxed track, making for some blatant Lyrical Dissonance that is nigh unsettling.
- "Crush". An awesome song... but the video for it is about a guy who murdered his girlfriend and has gone insane from the guilt, which may change your perception of the actual song itself.