Nightmare Fuel: Anno Dracula
- The fate of many esteemed literary and historical figures in Dracula's totalitarian state, often merely casually referred to by other characters.
- Sherlock Holmes is sent to a concentration camp in the Sussex Downs, as was Bram Stoker.
- Jonathan Harker was killed by Dracula and Mina, Quincey Morris was stabbed in the heart with his own knife, and Van Helsing's skull resides on top of Buckingham Palace.
- Many of Dracula's get suffer from the corruption in his blood, resulting in inhuman monsters due to shape-shifting. A young girl tries to grow wings to fly, but is left with just a malformed, useless wing.
- A brothel is searched after Dracula outlaws homosexuality, with everyone inside impaled in the street.
- Orlok becomes the jailer of the Tower of London, a job he's chosen for particularly due to his love of torture.
- Queen Victoria's fate in Dracula's world: chained for eternity in Buckingham Palace, her manacle connected to Dracula, an inhuman giant. Surrounding her are Dracula's brides, who would gladly kill her, and his courtiers, who amuse themselves with brutal bloodsport, such as killing animals with their bare hands, and transforming to wolves to eviscerate maidens. The fact that she is publicly dressed in immodest undergarments implies that Dracula uses her as a sex-slave as well. Her torment is so bad that Victoria gladly takes her own life at the first opportunity.
- Dr Seward's gradual slip into further madness, and his frenzied killings.