Music: The Game
Jayceon Terrell Taylor (born November 29, 1979), known by his gang name The Game (increasingly just Game) is a rapper from Compton, California. He was discovered by Dr Dre, who decided he should be taken under the wing of 50 Cent. This wasn't a particularly good idea, since the two had a big argument and they are now Evil Former Friends. He has released 5 albums, and for the 5th - 'Jesus Piece', he reconciled with Dr. Dre (but not 50). He is a member of the Blood Gang.
- The Documentary (2005)
- Doctor's Advocate (2006)
- L.A.X. (2008)
- The R.E.D. Album (2011)
- Jesus Piece (2012)
Tropes applicable to him or his music:
- Call Back: Refers to his three previous albums at the time on "The City" from The R.E.D. Album
- Refers to his feature on Kanye West's "Crack Music" on "Jesus Piece" (which features West and Common).
- Damn, It Feels Good to Be a Gangster
- Dream Team: Him and 50, when they weren't arguing.
- Evil Former Friend: 50 Cent.
- Gangsta Rap
- N-Word Privileges
- Intercourse with You
- Loads and Loads of Characters: His albums are filled with features; which is another criticism many have of him.
- Shout-Out: Gives so many of these that he often gets criticized for it.
- Slut-Shaming: "Wouldn't Get Far"
- Take That: Much like his former associate, 50 Cent, he's well known for delivering these.